HID Xenon Head Light Conversion Kits
Low Price Guarantee!
A cutting edge, super small ballast, high quality bulbs, and lifetime warranty make this the best HID kit you can buy. We know less expensive kits are available, but this kit will beat any of them on quality and warranty and service hands down.
If you've ever wanted to upgrade your headlights to HID (also called xenon or high intensity discharge), PFYC has been searching for years for the right kit and we think we've finally found something that meets or exceeds our quality and design standards. Many higher-end cars come with HID headlights for a reason - they are three times as bright as halogens and light up the road like you've never experienced before. The light output is a pure white, closer to sunlight than the yellow tint of your standard halogen lights. Not even "white" halogen bulbs can compete with true HID lights.
This kit is made of the highest quality components like a fully digital, very small ballast and more. Unlike many others on the market, we back this up not only with excellent customer service, but also a lifetime warranty on all the parts of the kit including the bulbs! A quantity of 1 will give you a full set of two bulbs, two ballasts, two igniters, and installation instructions.
NOTE: Some late model cars' computers are not fully compatible with HID kits and therefore, we offer a relay kit that allows direct connection to the car's battery. In some instances this has helped customers get these working. These are sold at cost (no profit) as a service to our customers. If you order a bi-xenon kit, your kit will already come with a set of relays, so do not purchase this unless you are buying a non bi-xenon kit.
KEY FEATURES AND BENEFITS
- Cutting edge ballast technology: Fits in tight spaces, even motorcycles
- Brighter and whiter than halogen: This 4300K color temperature exactly matches what OEMs like BMW and Mercedes use in their own HID headlights and our kits provide three times as much light as a halogen bulb
- Built tough: Our kits can take a beating and have been tested in demanding off-road applications; systems are water resistant and all electrical components are shock proof and use OEM-style connectors for the highest reliability available
- Easy installation: Most vehicles will be plug and play - simply plug in your car's existing harness to our HID kit, find a place to mount the ballast and igniter which are very small, and go!
- Ultra Slim Digital Ballast: No transformers or capacitors - all solid state. Includes self-diagnostic and reset functions plus protection circuits to detect various lamp and ballast fault conditions and soft-starting to lengthen the life of your HID bulb. Measures 67mm x 74mm x 17mm.
- LIFETIME WARRANTY: Includes ballast, igniter, and bulbs!
- Color temperature: 4300K (6000K also available by special request)
- Power consumption: 55W
- Voltage: 85V +/- 17V
- Luminous flux (Lumen output): 3000-3500 lm
- Service Life: 3000+ hours
- Input voltage: 12V min required, up to 16V permissible
- Steady State Working Current: 3.5A nominal
- Ignition Voltage: 24kV peak maximum, 18kV peak minimum
NOTE: For off-road or exhibition use only. May not be approved for street use in your area. Please check local laws before purchasing.