From headers and cat back systems to the coolest looking exhaust tips, you can do a complete custom upgrade to your stock exhaust system. When you come to us for your upgraded exhaust kits, you'll find that we carry nothing but the most well-respected brands in the business. Billy Boat, Borla, Corsa, SLP, Kooks, aFe, and MagnaFlow are just some of the brands that we have keep in our packed inventory.
Keep Your Car Rumbling with our Performance Exhaust Systems
No matter what you drive, you should feel great about the sound and performance of your ride. Our exhaust systems are not just for sports car drivers, we also carry brands that have exhaust kits designed for pickup trucks, SUVs and even compact crossovers like the Mini Cooper. The reason why we carry such a wide variety of exhaust upgrades for so many different models is that adding an aftermarket exhaust system to your vehicle isn't all about adding a cool sound, it's also about adding performance. Depending on how much you open up your exhaust system from stock will play a role in how much performance you will gain. A custom exhaust system can net you somewhere between a 5-25 horsepower increase on average.
That's not the only performance increase you will encounter with a custom exhaust. Depending on your application, you may also enjoy a boost to your miles per gallon. Unfortunately, since people like the way their new custom exhaust sounds so much, their foot tends to hit the throttle a little hard and stay on it a little longer. Knowing that, it might be a bit of a push when it comes to better gas mileage.
For the average car enthusiast, a cat-back exhaust from Flowmasters, Borla or any of the many other high-performance brands we carry would be more than enough to enjoy a performance boost. But for the car enthusiast who plans on doing more than just some average driving, you might need a bigger boost of performance. For that, we recommend adding a set of headers to your aftermarket exhaust system. Brands like MBRP and American Racing offer long and short tube header options for many applications.
Whether you are looking to go loud and proud or tame and sane, we can find you that exhaust system you want here at PartsForYourCar. We understand that there are a lot of options to choose from, so we encourage you to give us a call with any questions you may have. From different brands to configurations, our experts will guide you to the option that best fits your needs.
Explore our Performance Exhaust Systems by Vehicle Make & Model:
- 2018 Camaro Exhaust Systems
- 2017 Camaro Exhaust Systems
- 2016 Camaro Exhaust Systems
- 2010-2015 Camaro Exhaust Systems
- C7 Corvette Exhaust Systems
- C6 Corvette Exhaust Systems
- C5 Corvette Exhaust Systems
- 2008-2018 Challenger Exhaust Systems
- 2015-2018 Mustang Exhaust Systems
- 1997-2003 Pontiac Grand Prix Exhaust Systems
- 2004-2006 Pontiac GTO Exhaust Systems
- 2008-2009 Pontiac G8 Exhaust Systems
- 2004-2008 Pontiac Grand Prix Exhaust Systems
- 1998-2002 Pontiac Firebird Exhaust Systems
- 2006-2009 Pontiac Solstice Exhaust Systems
- 1999-2005 Pontiac Grand Am Exhaust Systems
- 2005-2009 Pontiac G6 Exhaus Systems
- 2007-2009 Pontiac G5 Exhaust Systems